161) Which statement by an 8-year-old girl who has asthma indicates that she understands the use of a peak expiratory flow meter?
A) "My peak flow meter can tell me if an asthma episode might be coming, even though I might still be feeling okay."
B) "When I do my peak flow, it works best if I do three breaths without pausing in between breaths."
C) "I always start with the meter reading about halfway up. That way, I don t waste any breath."
D) "If I use my peak flow meter every day, I will not have an asthma attack."
A) "My peak flow meter can tell me if an asthma episode might be coming, even though I might still be feeling okay."
B) "When I do my peak flow, it works best if I do three breaths without pausing in between breaths."
C) "I always start with the meter reading about halfway up. That way, I don t waste any breath."
D) "If I use my peak flow meter every day, I will not have an asthma attack."
No comments:
Post a Comment